Tree Debris Cleanup Begins 4/23/2018
TREE DEBRIS CLEANUP TO BEGIN
Willingboro Public Works will begin the removal of STORM related limb and branch debris on Monday April 23, 2018. The process of removal will take approximately 4-6 weeks to complete. We will proceed in the following order:
Zone 1: Buckingham and Hawthorne
Zone 2: Somerset and Garfield North
Zone 3: Fairmount, Pennypacker and Garfield East
Zone 4: Millbrook, Garfield and Twin Hills
Zone 5: Country Club, Windsor and Martins Beach
Zone 6: Lake Drive, Estates at Highpoint(Deerpark)
Please follow the tips below to assist in the clean up effort:
• Place broken tree limbs/branches to the curb (not in the street/not on sidewalk)
• Please make every attempt to cut the branches into a manageable size.
• Public Works cannot pick up any limbs or branches that are larger than 8 inches in diameter
• Tree stumps will not be picked up
• Contractors hired by residents to perform tree removal or clean up of downed trees must dispose of the tree/tree parts at the contractor’s expense.
• Public Works cannot come onto properties to remove branches or cut branches still attached to trees on private property. This is the responsibility of the property owner.
We appreciate your patience and consideration as we all work together to clean up after this storm. If you have any questions, please call Public Works at (609)877-2200 Ext. 1051.