Fitness Center, Fitness Classes and Personal Training
Welcome to the Fitness & Wellness Center where our Motto is "FOCUS ON A COMPLETE BODY WORKOUT"!
We are located at 429 J.F.K Way, Willingboro, New Jersey
Phone # (609) 877-2200 Ext. 1121
Hours of Operation are:
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Walk-Ins - $10.00 (to be used within 6 months)
10 Visits - $25.00
3 Month Family Pass - $120.00 (2 Adults & 1 youth age 14-17)
3 Month Sr. 60+ pass - $50.00
3 Month pass - $60.00
The Weight room & Fitness Center feature strength, cardio and free weight equipment including:
- Strength equipment featuring Freemotion functional trainers and Epic selectorized machines.
- Precor and other state-of-the-art cardio machines to choose from including: treadmills, elliptical trainers, AMT, rowing machine, stepmills, upright and recumbent bikes.
- Free weights, racks and benches including power cage, Smith machine, preacher curl, ab and back benches and stretching area with balls and mats.
- Four (4) flat panel televisions w/cable for relaxation or just to keep you current with what is going on.
- Surround sound work-out music for your listening pleasure.
- Bright room with mirror lined walls.
Weight Room Orientations:
Designed to give you the basic skills to use the equipment safely. We strongly recommend attending an orientation.
Teens must have a signed parental waiver on file and complete a teen fitness center orientation. After completing the orientation, individuals ages 14 -17 may use the fitness center only during our supervised teen time or with parental supervision. Youth under the age of 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness center.
Risks and Restrictions:
The fitness center is supervised during all hours of operation. Individuals must assume personal responsibility for risks associated with using the fitness center/weight room.
Total Body Workouts
Total Body Workouts are offered in our auxiliary gym in a great space dedicated to functional training. It is a nice space to do floor work, yoga, stretching and stabilization. The room is outfitted with mats, balls, bands, mirrors, and balance bar. There is a morning session meeting up at 6:30 am and an evening session starting at 8:00pm. Please note that sometimes the room will be closed for special classes or programs.
In Group Exercise, like all social settings, common courtesy calls for sensitivity to others. Please follow this etiquette when participating in group exercise classes.
- Please enter on time or early.
- The warm up is a key component of class and we don’t want you to miss out on it.
- Please avoid heavy scents and perfumes.
- Please shower and launder clothing before class.
- Please no chewing gum and place cell phones and beepers in the off position.
- Please avoid smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol before class.
- Please keep class conversation to a minimum – your fellow classmates want to hear the instructor’s direction and flow through the workout.
- Be courteous to your fellow classmates.
- Be ready to adjust your space for others.
- Please assure your attire is appropriate for your workout.
All classes are first come, first serve basis. Please check with your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you have any medical considerations (recent surgeries, knee, neck or back problems, etc.), be sure to inform your teacher beforehand. Please note that instructors may use both physical assists as well as verbal cues to help students attain proper form, alignment and position. Please notify the instructor before class begins if you do not want to be touched. You are encouraged to bring and drink water throughout your workout. Thank you for attending, enjoy your workout.
Are you looking for personalized training or ready to take your performance to the next level? We have personal trainers that offer personal instruction in weight training or they can assist you in preparing for an upcoming fitness race or event. The personal training team at Willingboro's Recreation - Fitness Center has a diverse set of coaching skills and can customize a program just for you. A variety of sessions with options and packages. Learn more about our personal trainers.