Deductions - Veterans
VETERAN OR SURVIVING SPOUSE OF A VETERAN DEDUCTION APPLICATIONS
Please submit your completed application to:
Township of Willingboro
1 Rev. Dr. M. L. King Jr. Dr.
Attn., Tax Assessor, Suite 202
Willingboro, NJ 08046
Phone: (609) 877-2200 Ext. 1013
Fax: (609) 877-7352
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm
All applications must include a copy of the following:
- 1. DD214, Military Discharge Papers or Service Time during a Peacekeeping Mission
- 2. New Jersey Driver’s License
- 3. Proof of legal title as of October 1st of Pre-Tax year
*Sign and date your applications and provide a telephone number at the bottom – RETURN TO ROOM 202, ASSESSOR’S OFFICE.
If you are applying as the Surviving Spouse of a Veteran please provide a copy of the following:
- 1. Veterans Death Certificate
- 2. Surviving Spouse’s New Jersey Driver’s License
If you have any additional questions or need assistance in completing the applications, please call the Assessor’s Office at (609) 877-2200 Extension 1013. Please note: Applications without proper paperwork attached will be returned.