Have a ticket? Click here to pay your ticket
- To work with the citizens of Willingboro to protect and preserve life and property.
- To better improve and enhance the quality of life in our town for all of our citizens.
- To recognize and resolve problems, to reduce the incidence and fear of crime on our streets.
- To apprehend criminals in a manner consistent with the law.
- To serve with honor, integrity and commitment.
Who we are...
The men and women of the Willingboro Township Police Department are committed to providing the highest level of service. Our civilian staff, 64 full-time police officers, and part-time special police officers receive the best available training to ensure that we remain one of the best police departments in the country.
The Willingboro Township Police department is committed to the community policing philosophy. Over the years we have seen great results when the community and police work together as a cohesive unit to tackle community problems. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our relationship with our community members. We want our residents to know that on every street of our Township we have an officer assigned to that street. That officer is responsible for patrolling the area and ensuring that our residents enjoy the highest quality of life. We want our residents to know the officer in their area. We are attempting to make our officers more accessible to our residents. Our police officers are now available by email to hear all of our residents concerns or comments.